I Work For You. Here’s How.
At Northstate Auto Law in North Carolina, it’s my number one priority to get the most favorable outcome for you. I treat people the only way I know how – professionally and fairly – even the medical providers and insurance companies. And that’s why I have such success negotiating fair settlements for my clients.
I’m Rodney Caudill, a trusted personal injury lawyer local to Wilkesboro. Here’s what I offer you:
- Decades of combined legal and insurance experience
- Personal attention and professional representation
- Free legal consultation and 20% commission which is lower than most other firms
- Home visits or office visits – whatever you are comfortable with
- All insurance, doctor and hospital red tape will be handled so you can heal
- Resolution, not lawsuits. Most cases I handle never go to court.
Don’t miss out on what you deserve. Don’t be intimidated by larger firms that may think your case is too small, minor or insignificant. If it’s significant to you, it’s significant to me. I’ll work hard to get you a fair settlement, regardless of how big or small your wreck was. I’ll communicate with you constantly throughout the process and take care of all the details so you don’t have to.
Learn more about our entire team by following the links below:
What You Can Expect From Me As Your Injury Lawyer
You can rely on me to do all the legwork for building the strongest possible case. That includes the following.
- I’ll answer any questions you have and return any and all phone calls right away. When you hire me, you’ll have access to me anytime you need me.
- While other firms require clients to provide their medical records, billing statements and insurance correspondence, I’ll reach out to get all of these documents, so you don’t have to worry about providing a thing.
- I’ll send letters to all medical providers and insurance companies, notifying them of my representation so you’ll receive no harassing phone calls.
- My operating hours are flexible. I understand that people work and can’t always take time off to meet 9-5. I’ll meet you after regular work hours, visit you in your home and contact you via emails or texts if phone calls are difficult to take during the workday.
And as simple as this sounds, I want every client to feel as though they’re my number one priority. Don’t ever hesitate to call, no matter how small your question is.
My Unique Experience In Insurance And Law Enforcement
My experience with personal injury indirectly dates back to before I represented clients as a lawyer. Decades ago, I was a police officer for five years. During this time, I investigated traffic crashes and taught accident reconstruction in college as a college-level course. You can see that I have spent a long time understanding how car crashes come to be, how they tend to play out and the factors that go into them.
After I left law enforcement, I went to work in the insurance industry. I spent the next 20 years of my career working on car wrecks and car crashes for an insurance company and then an independent adjusting firm. From there, I decided to switch sides – instead of working for the insurance carriers, I wanted to work for people filing claims. That was when I went to law school. After graduating and passing the bar, I established my practice in 2015, concentrating on representing people who suffer as a result of car crashes.
I’m Here To Maximize Your Financial Recovery
Let me work for you. I’ll work to make sure the costs of your injuries are not overlooked or underestimated. Having a partner during this time will not only lessen the stress but could also increase your settlement by 3 ½ times when represented by a lawyer (2004 Insurance Research Council study). Take the next step to getting the help you need. I’d be honored to be your choice.