Living With Catastrophic Injuries After A Car Wreck
A car wreck can drastically change the course of your life. Serious injuries may leave you unable to earn a living or enjoy life in the same way you used to. They impact not only you but also those you love.
After the tragedy of a car accident, you deserve compensation to help you live a better life. I can help you with the legal process in North Carolina.
I’m Rodney Caudill, the founder and car accident attorney at Northstate Auto Law in Wilkesboro. I use my decades of experience – both in the insurance industry and as a car crash lawyer – to help people like you get the results they deserve.
Serious Injuries That Derail Your Life
I understand the tremendous and far-reaching impact of catastrophic injuries such as:
- Head and brain injuries: Traumatic head and brain injuries, including concussions, can make life difficult for you in countless ways. They can also be permanently disabling.
- Amputations: Losing a limb is devastating. You may be left with phantom pain, limited mobility, long-term impairments and lost income from a job you can no longer hold.
- Back and neck injuries: These injuries are exceedingly common in car crashes. Anything from whiplash to broken vertebrae can result in significant medical issues that take a toll on your life for a long time to come.
- Spinal cord injuries: Damage to the spinal cord can lead to total or partial paralysis, a life-altering outcome.
- Serious burn injuries: Burns may require extensive surgeries and skin grafts, and you may be left with permanent scars and disfigurement.
- Fatal injuries: Nothing is more tragic than losing a loved one in a car crash. I handle wrongful death claims for surviving family members.
These injuries come with a costly financial and emotional toll. I can help you get compensation that addresses the many effects of these injuries.
You Can Count On Me
The stakes are high in serious injury cases. They are often more complicated. Insurance companies are more motivated to fight them because of the significant expenses involved.