At Northstate Auto Law, I Work For You

Seeking Justice For Victims Of Car Accidents On Route 421

U.S. Highway 421 begins in Fort Fisher, North Carolina. Part of the United States Numbered Highway System, it is a vital piece of transportation in our state and several other states and commonwealths across the nation. Route 421 stretches from southeast to northwest for nearly 1,000 miles, passing through Tennessee, Virginia, Kentucky and Indiana, ending just shy of the southern shore of Lake Michigan in Michigan City, Indiana.

Countless people in North Carolina and beyond use this road to get around and complete the activities of everyday life. Accidents along this route are frequent and often severe, especially where it intersects with NC 16. At Northstate Auto Law, I help victims of car wrecks on U.S. Highway 421 seek justice for the pain and suffering they endured and pursue compensation to support their recovery.

Types Of Wrecks That Happen On U.S. Highway 421

Route 421 has a wide variety of daily road users, so the ways accidents unfold on this road are also diverse. My firm is prepared to take on the following:

No matter the circumstances of your accident, if it happened on U.S. Highway 421, I’m here to help you explore the legal options available.

What Should You Do If You Get In An Accident On U.S. Highway 421?

If you get in a crash on this major thoroughfare, follow these steps:

  1. Get to a safe location.
  2. Call the police so they can fill out a report and request emergency medical services if necessary.
  3. If possible, take down the other driver’s contact information, insurance details, any witness’s contact information and take photos of the scene.
  4. Do not apologize or otherwise admit fault for the accident.
  5. Get medical attention, even if you think you’re fine.
  6. Talk to a car accident lawyer about your legal options.

These actions can help you protect your rights and health and forge a path toward recovery. 

Talk To A Wilkesboro Car Accident Attorney Today

If you or a loved one has been involved in a crash on U.S. Highway 421, contact my firm for help. I offer free initial consultations where I can learn the details of your case, and you can learn about your legal options. To schedule an appointment, call 336-781-4606 or contact me through my website.